Heaterk Fire Insulation Materials Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we") is fully aware of the importance of personal information to you, and will make every effort to protect your personal information. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and abide by the following principles to protect your personal information: the principle of consistency of rights and responsibilities, the principle of clear purpose, the principle of choosing consent, the principle of least sufficiency, the principle of ensuring security, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency, etc. At the same time, we promise that we will take appropriate security protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with mature security standards in the industry.
1. How we collect and use your personal information
3. How we store and protect your personal information
4. How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose personal information
5. How we protect your personal information
6. How you can realize your right to manage your personal information
7. How do we handle the personal information of minors
8. How your personal information is transferred globally
10. How to contact us
1. How we collect and use your personal information:
1. Registration, Authentication, Login
1.1 You have to register and create an account to use our services and this can be done using your mobile phone number and completing the relevant online identification information (avatar, nickname, password).
If somewhere there's any requirement for identity authentication functions, according to relevant laws and regulations, you may need to provide your real identity information (real name, ID number, phone number) to complete real-name verification. This information is collected to help you complete registration and authentication. This information is sensitive personal information and you can refuse to provide it, but you may not be able to obtain related services, but it does not affect the normal use of other functions and services.
For some accounts involved in the dissemination of public information, such as real-name official accounts, we will compulsorily collect the ID card information of the main responsible person to ensure the maintenance of public communication order.
2. Information browsing
2.1 The log information used for information display includes:
Behavior information you operate and use: click, follow, favorite, search, browse, share
Information you unsolicited: Feedback, Posts, Likes, Comments
Geolocation information: GPS information
2.2 GPS geographic location is sensitive personal information. If you refuse to provide it, we will not recommend information to you based on GPS information, and will not affect the normal use of other functions.
2.3 The above information we collect and use has been de-identified, and data analysis only corresponds to specific codes that cannot be directly associated with your identity, and will not be associated with your real identity.
3. Publish and interact
3.1 Information release
a. When you post content, comments, questions, or answers, we will collect the information you post and display your nickname, avatar, and post content. When you post information and choose to display your location, we will ask you to authorize geolocation permissions and collect location information in connection with the service. If you refuse to authorize to provide precise geographic location information, you will not be able to use this function, but it will not affect the normal use of other functions.
b. When you use the function of uploading pictures, audio, and video, we will ask you to authorize the camera, photo, and microphone permissions. If you refuse to provide authorization, you will not be able to use this function, but it will also not affect your normal use of other functions.
c. Information collected by users due to the use of our products or services, for example, information published by other users may contain some of your information (such as comments, messages, pictures, texts, audio, and video related to you) Information).
3.2 Interactive communication
a. You actively follow and interact with accounts, articles, and columns that you are interested in. When you browse, comment, bookmark, like, or share content, we will collect the accounts you follow and show you the accounts you follow. content.
When you use the search service of Heaterk fire insulation materials, we will collect your search keyword information and log records. In order to provide efficient search services, some of the foregoing information will be temporarily stored in your local storage device, and may display search results and search history to you.
5. Carry out internal data analysis and research, third-party SDK statistical services, and improve our products or services
We collect data based on your interactions with us and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use. The data we collect may include SDK/API/JS code version, browser, internet service provider, IP address, platform, timestamp, app identifier, app version, app distribution channel, unique device identifier, iOS advertising identifier IDFA, Android Advertiser Identifier, Network Card (MAC) Address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), Device Model, Terminal Manufacturer, Terminal Device OS Version, Session Start/Stop Time, Language Location, Time Zone, and Network status (WiFi, etc.), hard drive, CPU and battery usage, etc.
When we want to use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy, we will ask for your prior consent.
When we want to use the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will ask for your consent in advance.
At present, our main partners, access to third-party SDKs and their privacy agreements are linked as follows:
When you share the content of interest to Facebook when you are using the website of Heaterk Fire Insulation Materials, we will provide services through the Weibo SDK. This product will obtain your basic information, such as Weibo name, avatar, personal Weibo homepage address, and device identification information. Except for the above information, other information will only be used with your express authorization.
To ensure the proper functioning of the website, we store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as your preferences or the items in your shopping basket.
2. Web Beacons and Pixel Tags
In addition to cookies, we also use other similar technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags on our website. For example, an email we send you may contain a click URL linking to the content of our website. If you click on the link, we will track the click to help us understand your product or service preferences and improve customer service. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of pixel tags in emails, we can tell if an email has been opened. If you do not want your activity to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
3. Do Not Track
Many web browsers have a Do Not Track feature that issues a Do Not Track request to a website. Currently, no major Internet standards organization has established policies governing how websites should respond to such requests. But if your browser has Do Not Track enabled, then all of our sites will respect your choice.
3. How we store and protect your personal information
1. The region where the information is stored
1.1 We will store user personal information collected in China in China in accordance with laws and regulations.
1.2 We do not currently transfer or store your personal information across borders. If cross-border transmission or storage is required in the future, we will inform you of the purpose, recipient, security guarantee measures and security risks of the information going abroad, and obtain your consent.
2. Method and duration of information storage
2.1 We will store your information in a secure manner, including local storage (such as data caching using APP), databases on servers, and server logs.
2.2 In general, we will only store your personal information for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the service or under the conditions stipulated by laws and regulations.
2.3 Under normal circumstances, for the processing of overdue information, we use the automatic coverage method of the server.
3. We use industry-wide security technology and anonymization to prevent information loss, improper use, unauthorized viewing, or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide.
4. Although reasonable and effective measures have been taken and the standards required by relevant laws and regulations have been complied with, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious means that may exist, in the Internet industry, even if we do our best to strengthen security measures , it is not always possible to guarantee 100% information security. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
4. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose personal information
We will not share your personal information with any other companies, organizations and individuals, except in the following cases:
(1) Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
(2) We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations or the mandatory requirements of government authorities.
2. Third-party services and applications
In order to achieve the purposes stated in this policy and provide you with better services, we may access SDKs or other similar applications provided by third-party service providers, and share some of your information that we have collected in accordance with this policy To these third-party service providers in order to provide better customer service and user experience. At present, we have access to third-party service providers in order to realize the following functions or services:
2.1 Analysis of product usage: In order to analyze the usage of our services and improve the user experience, we have integrated Umeng+SDK, which needs to collect your device’s Mac address and unique device identification code (IMEI/android ID/IDFA /OPENUDID/GUID, SIM card IMSI information) to provide statistical analysis services, and to calibrate the accuracy of report data through geographic location, to provide basic anti-cheating services. At the same time, it integrates with the third-party service provider Jiguang Push for message push service. Jiguang Push SDK needs to collect your device information: device identifier (IMEI, IDFA, Android ID, MAC, OAID and other related information), application information (application crash information, notification switch status, software list, and other related information), device parameters and system information (device type, device model, operating system and hardware related information) network information: IP address, WiFi information, base station information and other related information. According to relevant laws and regulations, when Jiguang SDK needs to collect the "network information" and/or "location information" of the end user in order to realize the following business functions, the premise is that the end user needs to authorize to enable "read and write SD card permissions", "network access permissions", "Device Information Permissions" and/or "Location Permissions". If your end users do not want the above information to be collected, you can do so by turning off "read and write SD card permissions", "network access permissions", "device information permissions" and/or "location permissions"; we will cooperate with third-party service providers AutoNavi Maps shares the user's GPS location information to provide real-time location services in specific H5 activities that require GPS positioning. You will also receive a prompt for obtaining location permissions on the activity page. You can choose not to authorize, but Such activities will not be able to achieve the effect of accurate positioning, nor will it affect the normal use of other functions without authorization. A single device information is information that cannot identify a specific natural person. If we combine such non-personal information with other information to identify a specific natural person or use it in combination with personal information, such non-personal information will be considered personal information for the duration of the combined use, unless authorized by you or Unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will anonymize and de-identify such information.
2.2 Content sharing: When you click the "Share" button to share the content of our website to third-party social media, we will complete the sharing function through third-party service providers Sina Weibo, Tencent qq, and WeChat. This feature may collect your information (share content, etc.) in order to function properly.
2.3 Realize shared information related to advertising:
a Advertising push: We may share information with partners who entrust us for promotion and advertising, but we will not share the information (name, ID number) used to identify you personally, and will only provide these partners with unidentifiable information Indirect portrait tags of your personal identity and de-identified or anonymized information to help them improve the effective reach rate of advertisements without identifying your personal identity.
bAdvertising statistics: We may share analytical de-identified statistical information with our business service providers, suppliers and other partners, which is difficult to associate with your identifiable information, which will help us analyze and measure advertisements and related services effectiveness
We will only share your information for legitimate, necessary and specific purposes. Only share de-identified or anonymized information with third parties. For third-party service providers with whom we share information, we will require them to fulfill relevant confidentiality obligations, take corresponding security measures and provide relevant security level certification.
These third party services are operated by the relevant third party. Your use of these third-party services (including any information you provide to such third parties) is subject to the third party's own terms of service and information protection statement (not this policy), and you need to read their terms carefully. This policy applies only to the personal information we collect, and does not apply to any third-party services or third-party information usage rules. If you find that these third-party services are at risk, you are advised to terminate the relevant operations to protect your legitimate rights and interests.
We will not transfer your personal information to any companies, organizations and individuals, except in the following cases:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
4. Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. After obtaining your explicit consent;
2. Disclosure based on law: We may publicly disclose your personal information under the mandatory requirements of laws, legal procedures, lawsuits or government authorities.
5. Personal information that is exempted from consent to sharing, transfer, and public disclosure is exempted by law
Please understand that in the following cases, according to laws, regulations and national standards, we do not need your authorization and consent to share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information:
(1) Those directly related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Those directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
(4) In order to protect your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
(5) Your personal information disclosed to the public by yourself;
(6) Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
5. How we protect your personal information
1. We have used industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of the data. We will take all reasonably practicable steps to protect your personal information. For example, when data (such as credit card information) is exchanged between your browser and the "Service", it is protected by SSL encryption; we also provide https secure browsing on our website; we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will Use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will conduct security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information. know.
2. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes described in this policy, unless an extension of the retention period is required or permitted by law.
3. The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and emails, instant messaging, and communications with other users are not encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send personal information through such methods. Please use a complex password to help us keep your account secure.
4. The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and we will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will assume corresponding legal responsibilities.
5. In the event of an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can prevent and reduce the risk on your own. Advice on risks, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly notie you of the relevant information of the event by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to publish an announcement.
At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
6. How to realize your right to manage your personal information
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations and standards, you have certain rights in your personal information processing activities, including:
• You have the right to know and make decisions about the processing of personal information, and have the right to restrict or refuse the processing of your personal information by others, unless otherwise provided by laws and administrative regulations;
• You have the right to access and copy your personal information from the personal information processor, unless otherwise stipulated by law;
• You have the right to request the transfer of your personal information to a personal information processor you designate;
• If you find that your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request the personal information processor to correct or supplement it;
• You have the right to request deletion of your personal information;
• You have the right to ask personal information processors to explain their personal information processing rules.
1. Clean up offline data and cache
Click the menu in the upper left corner, select Settings, Clear Cache
2. Cancel the account
At this stage, the client only provides browsing functions, and does not provide registration and login functions. When the client is no longer used, it can be uninstalled directly.
7. How we handle the personal information of minors
8. How your personal information is transferred globally
In principle, the personal information we collect and generate within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored within the territory of the People's Republic of China.
Since we provide products or services through resources and servers all over the world, this means that, after obtaining your authorization and consent, your personal information may be transferred to jurisdictions outside the country/region where you use the products or services, or subject to access from these jurisdictions.
Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no relevant laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is adequately and equally protected within the territory of the People's Republic of China. For example, we may request your consent to transfer personal information across borders, or implement security measures such as data de-identification prior to cross-border data transfers.
1. Our service model has undergone major changes. Such as the purpose of processing user information, how user information is used, etc.;
2. We have undergone major changes in terms of control, organizational structure, etc. Such as changes in owners caused by business adjustments, etc.;
3. The main objects of user information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
4. When there are changes to the responsible department, contact information and complaint channels that we are responsible for handling user information security;
5. When the user information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
10. How to contact us: